Terms and ConditionsConvertCADfiles.com Online CAD Translation Service Terms and Conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”) by and between ConvertCADfiles.com with its principal place of business at Hungary, 9012, Gyor, represented by Emese Kover – VAT: HU52584497-1-28. (“ConvertCADfiles.com”), and the ConvertCADfiles.com user, is effective as of the first successful file upload at ConvertCADfiles.com (the “Effective Date”). Usage of this service indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
1. ServicesConvertCADfiles.com will accept your data and the software will automatically convert the file into your requested format without human interaction. One free trial is available to every user. Any further file conversions requires a purchase of a conversion plan. After payment you will receive the voucher in email. You can share the voucher code enabling others to use the service without registering a new email address. Each and every usage is registered in the ConvertCADfiles.com database. The service offers 1 free translation opportunity registering a new email address into the database. After the 1 trial, the service has a “Package Price“: users can purchase 5, 10, or 50 conversions. ConvertCADfiles.com has the right to change Packages and Prices without any notice.
2. Accuracy and Validity of DataConvertCADfiles.com does not accept any liability for the data submitted or for the resulting converted data. It is solely the customers responsibility to determine the suitability of the data for its intended purpose. ConvertCADfiles.com assumes no responsibility for the timeline, accuracy, reliability, completeness or usefulness of any statement, opinion, advice, service or other information contributed by you or any third party. ConvertCADfiles.com will make reasonable efforts to convert the data accurately but does not accept liability for its accuracy. If the data submitted for conversion is corrupt or unsuitable for conversion, ConvertCADfiles.com will simply advise you that it is not suitable for conversion in an error message.
3. Data ProcessingOnce the data is converted after successful data upload, a download link will be sent by ConvertCADfiles.com to your email address. Using the link you can download the translated file for 14 days. Conversion data is deleted 14 days. If the file is not downloaded within the available timeframe your output file will be deleted and conversion can’t be reclaimed.
4. Data ProtectionConvertCadfiles.com servers are setup to be secure. We do not hand over any customer data to third parties without prior written authorization from the customer. Uploaded CAD files are deleted automatically right after conversion. Converted files are stored for 14 days, before they get deleted. We do not share or use these files. We provide a certified secure communication gateway.
5. Monitoring of DataConvertCADfiles.com may, at its own discretion, monitor the ConvertCADfiles.com service and your use thereof to determine and ensure compliance with these Terms and Conditions and to protect itself and other users of the services from fraudulent, unlawful or abusive use of the services. ConvertCADfiles.com may also disclose any content, record, use or other information to the extent reasonably necessary to protect the rights of ConvertCADfiles.com, for mechanical or service quality control as permitted by law, or to comply with any law regulation, or governmental request. Data is also monitored due to quality reasons, to ensure continuous quality improvement.
6. Payment TermsVouchers are not going to be issued until payment has been made and accepted by ConvertCADfiles.com. ConvertCADfiles.com makes no commitment and does not undertake to process the data within a given time frame. However ConvertCADfiles.com endeavours to process data within 1 hour of receipt both of the purchase order and payment. ConvertCADfiles.com issues invoice after purchase order and payment is made.
7. Disclaimer of WarrantiesConvertCADfiles.com does not warrant that your data will be converted accurately, and all warranties are excluded. The software and the services are tools to aid you, ConvertCADfiles.com will not be under any liability if the software or the services are used in a manner in breach of this Clause. ConvertCADfiles.com does not warrant that the software or the service will meet your requirements, that the operation of the software or the services will be uninterrupted or error free. ConvertCADfiles.com will at all times use reasonable endeavours to attempt to maintain an uninterrupted and error-free service, however, ConvertCADfiles.com makes no representations or warranties that use of the services will be uninterrupted or error-free. ConvertCADfiles.com cannot accept any responsibility for interruptions to the services if this is due to circumstances beyond ConvertCADfiles.com’s direct control, in particular interruption to the Internet or to telephone data or the network links which are provided to ConvertCADfiles.com by third parties.
8. Limitation of ConvertCADfiles.com’s LiabilityIn no event will ConvertCADfiles.com be liable to you or any other person for any lost profits, lost savings, lost data, or other special, consequential or incidental damages arising out of or relating to these Terms & Conditions or any other information, product or service furnished or to be furnished by ConvertCADfiles.com under these Terms and Conditions or the use thereof, even if ConvertCADfiles.com has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage, and the aggregate liability of ConvertCADfiles.com under any claims howsoever arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions or any other information, products or services furnished or to be furnished by ConvertCADfiles.com under these Terms and Conditions will in any event be absolutely limited to the amount paid to ConvertCADfiles.com by you under these Terms and Conditions in respect of the purchase order to which any claim relates; provided however, that nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall operate to relieve ConvertCADfiles.com from liability for death or personal injury caused by negligence of convertCADfiles.com or it’s employees. ConvertCADfiles.com does not accept any liability for any claims or proceedings, or any liability, loss, costs and expenses incurred in connection therewith made or brought by any person in respect of any loss, damage or distress caused to that person as a result of your unauthorised and/or unlawful processing and/or damage to any personal data processed by you, your employees or agents.
9. Terms and ConditionsThese Terms and Conditions shall be effective on receipt of any valid purchase order or credit card payment/bank transfer.
10. Force MajeureEffects of Force Majeure – Force majeure means any act or event outside the reasonable control of one of the parties affecting its ability to perform its obligations under these Terms and Conditions and the party whose ability is so affected is in this clause referred to as the “party subject to force majeure”. Within twenty-four hours of the event or act occurring the party subject to force majeure shall forthwith inform the other by email or in writing of the matters constituting the force majeure and shall keep that party informed with regard thereto and any change therein while such force majeure continues and shall use its reasonable endeavours to resume performance of its obligation, hereunder as soon as possible. In the event that the state of force majeure continues for more than 2 weeks either party may terminate these Terms and Conditions.
11. JurisdictionThe parties agree that the service concluded between them and constituted on these Terms and Conditions will be governed by and interpreted, construed and enforced in accordance with Hungarian Law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of Hungarian courts.
12. Entire AgreementThese Terms and Conditions are the entire agreement and understanding between you and ConvertCADfiles.com regarding service and supersedes any prior representations, advertisements, statements, proposals, negotiations, understandings or agreements regarding the same subject matter.
13. SeverabilityIn the event that any of these Terms and Conditions or provisions is determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition and provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
14. AssignmentConvertCADfiles.com may assign, delegate and/or otherwise transfer these Terms and Conditions or its rights and obligations to any person or entity. You may not assign, delegate or otherwise transfer these Terms and Conditions or any of the rights or obligations under it without the prior written consent of ConvertCADfiles.com. These Terms and Conditions shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the parties or their representative successors and permitted assignees.
Last modified on 01.03.2016